Best Match best at Baw Baw's Business Excellence Awards
Baw Baw News By William PJ Kulich // 03:09, Tuesday 24 June 2014
BEST Match Recruitment has been awarded Business of the Year at the SP AusNet Baw Baw Shire Business Excellence Awards 2014.
The Warragul-based recruitment service, which also won the Professional and Personal Services award, was one of many businesses competing in 15 award categories.
Over 185 people attended the awards dinner on Friday, which was held at the Lardner Park Exhibition Centre.
Baw Baw mayor Murray Cook said the awards recognised hard-working local businesses.
“The business awards recognise the hard work that the business owners put into our community throughout the year, and also help to raise the profile of local businesses,” Cr Cook said.
“These awards also provide an opportunity for residents to thank businesses for the work that they do in making our community a vibrant, wonderful, thriving place to be part of.”
The category winners were:
- Business of the Year 2014: Best Match Recruitment
- Agribusiness: Blerick Tree Farm
- Hospitality: Big Spoon Little Spoon
- Manufacturing and Fabrication: Drouin West Timber and Truss
- Professional and Personal Services: Best Match Recruitment
- Retail: R.E.N Machinery
- Small Business: Entite Aesthetic Clinic
- Tourism and Attractions: The Summit
- Trades and Constructions: Kubale Construction
- Young Achiever: Peter Edwards
- eBusiness: The Summit
- Sustainability: Flavorite
- Innovation: Blerick Tree Farm
- Good Access is Good Business: Entite Aesthetic Clinic
- Judges’ Recognition Award: Alpine Trout Farm
Get free email updates from the Baw Baw Citizen
Read more Baw Baw News